2007年4月10日 星期二

Independence

The Missing Piece was just like a child who always relied on others' helps. It didn't think what it could do, and it even didn't try to think. It only stayed and waited, like my little 3-year old cousin. When my cousin fell to the ground, he would sit on the floor, and cried to attract others’ attention.

I think maybe a part of the results was it lacked of confidence. So it wanted to be flashy to attract others' attention. Since someone told it that it could roll without others' assists, it began to believe its own power, and then it really did it. I think it is kinds of independence, and it also means that Missing Piece grew up and became confident
.

3 則留言:

Jocelyn Lai 提到...

Hi!I am Jocelyn. The reflection that you refer to your three-year old cousin, I think he is so cute that one day you can introduce him to me. I want to see him very much, ha-ha.^^

Felix2007 提到...

Hi!!I'm Felix. I think independence is importnat for a person. If someone is lack of confidence, he won't succeed any thing. So, what shell we do is just to believe ourselves.

Sandy 提到...

Dear Rachel:
What a special point! I never think of like this way.

Maybe the missing piece always depends on other’s help, but t doesn’t think the missing piece was just stayed and waited. The missing piece in my memory was looked for the roll.

That’s my personal opinion.

Sandy