2007年3月18日 星期日

My Favorite Song

“My happy ending” which is written by Avril Lavigne and Butch Walker, embodied in Avril Lavigne's second album “Under My Skin”, is one of my favorite songs.


The song talks about the false love between the couple:

He was everything that she wanted. They were meant to be, supposed to be, but they lost it. And all this time he was pretending so much just for her happy ending. Even then, she thanks him for acting like he cared and making her feel like she was the only one. At the last, she congratulated herself on knowing that they were done.


I like to sing. As my first time listened to the song, I'd like to follow the melody and sing with her. The guitar, the drum, the bass, and the piano, all of them are so harmony and so touched. I think this is the major factor why I like it so well.

1 則留言:

Cindy(neiko) 提到...

sorry to be late.
because i had enough english these days!
="=
Oh~about this song, i love it, too.
I like Avril's songs.
Although I don't buy her CD and just listened to her song when the MV on TV.
I only heard this song for maybe five time I guess.
But I truly love this song.